Monday, November 8, 2010

Fast Foods

The book Fast Food Nation, has had an impact in my life. After reading almost most of it, I've learned some nasty stuff. The things it talks about are soo nasty, it  makes me think twice about eating at a fast food restaurant. I am going to have to read parts of it again, so that i can check exactly what it talks about because some of that stuff is nasty.Mcdonalds is for sure a place that I won't be going to anymore. It's just so unhealthy and bad for everyone. In fact, most of the fast food restaurants, because they are all very similar to each other. The changes I've made, are to not go to any fast food restaurant, the only exception is if Im dying of hunger and if I get something simple, nothing like a hamburgur or mcnuggets. And all this is because of reading this book, it's changed a few things so far, hopefully it'll change a few other for my own good. It's made me think of how they treat the animals when they kill them, Like the stuff they feed them if they even do. Do they take care of them well, and how they take care of the meat that we eat everyday. It also make me think that, they can pretty much do whatever they want to the meat and we won't end up knowing about it. And even after people find out, they'll still eat it because they wont care and it's good. People don't care if it's unhealthy, they only care about how it tastes. All this because i read the book, and it made me change the way I live my life.

3 comments:

  1. Now that we have come to know of some "nasty" stuff about fast food, it is now our choice whether to act on them or ignore them. Truly, this book has made us have a different look at a hamburger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really unsettling that they really do have the freedom to do whatever they want.. but hey, money talks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kayla--Don't think about those McNuggets too much.... Do you want me to tell you what goes into them?

    ReplyDelete