Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ughh!!

 My life seems to be getting way harder out of no where. My classes are getting harder, my personal life with family, and coaching is a different story. All of a sudden my classes started getting harder, in this class we have essays, in sociology class i have to study and learn about 50 words, thats from 4 chapters and the teacher is only going to test us on 5! Plus, she doesn't let us answer more for extra credit, so its only the ones she picks. I say that is not fair, it's a lot of words for her to only test us on 5! Then in another class we had another midterm, why would there be two midterms? And tons of reading in philosophy, that doesn't change, hopefully it will soon. Then with all that at school, there's more to make it worse at home. I have to do everything around the house, it's like I'm the gardener but I don't get paid. And it's not just cutting the grass, and the edges. I have to pick up the dog droppings, and all that other good stuff, that is not nice. Then coaching is taking more and more of my time. I don't really mind because i like to coach, but it makes other things harder to complete. It's less time for homework and any other things i want to do. But the good thing is, that i know it'll get better within time.

3 comments:

  1. Believe me when I say it's a stressful time of the semester for everyone. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah hang in there Andy, everything will work itself out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like you barley have enought time for yourself if even that! It'll all pay off in the end though great blog!

    ReplyDelete